Saturday, June 7, 2014

Have you ever fall in love ? .. If you ask me .. maybe i have fallen in love for many times since i was in kindergarden . haha .. Sometimes i will laugh when i remembered about that . Why ? Because I think children at the age will not thinking about love . But not for me .. During that time , I become a friend with one boy . I not really remember his name . We always play together and laugh ~. and at that time I think that I like him . 


But my feeling to him did not last long because after we were entering to the primary school we not in the same class . My feeling to him had gone away ~.. that's why people called the puppy love <3 ..="" div="" nbsp="">

During the primary school , I got to know someone like me . It quite surprised me . :O .. because I know that boy . He lives near my house so when we are going back home I will always bump with him . I feel shy with him because I know that he likes me ~ .. But he never confess his feeling to me . hmmm .. and finally my family and I need to move to somewhere because my father had been exchanged to another school that is quite near to our new house . But I think it is not really near ~.. So my new life had started here with a new environment , house , friends and also school . ==".. I also take time to adapt with surrounding and people ~. 
I really miss my friend in my old school ~ .. 


and ..

my life here run as usual and when that time come that i need to sit next to izyan in the class ~. 
First thing that I thought is can I adapt myself with her ? ohhh ~~ 
Unexpectedly we have became a close friend and very2 close .. wherever we go , people will see us together ~ .. what a sweet buddies :* ..

I hope that our friendship will last forever till jannah ~ amin .. even if we are separated physically but spiritually you are always in my heart <3 div="" nbsp="">

......


Thanks because you want to be my friends :)) IZYAN .. 


Sincerely , 
Nabilah Raihana 





 

No comments: