Thursday, May 8, 2014

The moment when you start feel bored with what you are doing right now .

Assalamualaikum .
Hye you guys !
Ok . For the first time i'm trying to speak in english here . Maybe this is a medium where i can improve my english especially my writing right ? Hoho . 
Happy to hear that all of  my friends have pass in their muet . Congratz i wish to guys for the gempakz result . Haha ... And also congratulation to Dira . You have beat me ok . Haha. I know you can do it bebeh . 

Hmmm . Actually i don't know what to do during this holiday . Yahhh !! Such a long holiday . And this is quite same with the time after i have finished my spm but at that time i were bz with handling a tuition in my house , making a cross stitch .. Hmmm , but now i have nothing to do . I think that i just doing the same things everyday .
Wake from the sleep , take a breakfast , clean the house if my mood at that time quite ok .haha.., wassap , facebook and sleep . Haha ..
And this will repeat everyday , everyday and everuday ok . 
Huh 

Maybe i think that i need to find something benefits that i can do during this holiday . But until now i don't meet it . Hmm .. 
I want to find a job . But you know what the place that i want to work with my house is quite far . If i want to drive on my own my father does not give permission yet . So it is quite difficult for me . Huh .

And my feeling right now is i'm eager to start my studying right now . Huh . 
I want to study backkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!
 Ohh, time !!!can you walk very fast until the date of september ...??


No comments: